Aevi Rituals: Visioning Your Desires
No matter how big or small, every desire, milestone or aspiration is best put into motion through visioning. All you need is a goal, a journal to record your process and a positive spirit. Lets get manifesting...
- Define your goal: What is it that you wish to achieve? Perhaps you want to become a qualified yoga teacher, set up your own business or create a product or service that’s never been done before. Whatever it may be, this is your starting point.
- Be realistic: Whilst we’re all about dreaming big, sometimes a big goal requires achieving lots of smaller goals before the end desire is able to manifest. Make sure to always take the process into account, incorporating these mini milestones into your plan.
- Embrace the process: As mentioned above, reaching a goal can be a long (albeit satisfying) process, that like anything in life worth having, requires a journey to get to. Whilst it’s easy to get carried away in thinking you’ll only be truly satisfied once you reach your destination, there is a lot of happiness and beauty to be found in the journey too – embrace it.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people: When you’re trying to achieve a goal there’s nothing better than surrounding yourself with people who understand what you’re hoping to achieve, or even better, people who have achieved what you have your mind set on – this really does act as the best kind of inspiration.
- Track your progress: If you’ve attempted to set goals and achieve them before, you’ll know that sometimes it can be hard to notice the small changes that occur along the way, those which can often be the most encouraging. With this in mind, one of the best things you can do to keep tabs on how you’re progressing is to make sure you track your progress.
- Learn from the slip-ups: Let’s face it, when it comes to changing behaviours or embarking on a new path – whether mentally, physically, emotionally or spiritually, slip-ups are inevitable, however, they don’t have to be a setback. Change your mind-set to perceive slip-ups as a valuable learning tool to help you get back on board, more motivated and eager to succeed than before.
- Practise positive thinking: If you’re not familiar with the art of manifestation, it’s time to become acquainted. One of our favourite modes of self-encouragement (and just a little bit magic), manifestation comprises of visualising yourself in your minds eye, having achieved your end goal. Try doing this every morning when you wake up and every evening before you go to sleep, and remember: what you think, you become.
- Don’t look back: Whilst at times it may feel like you’re going nowhere, like all your hard work is not paying off and that getting to your final destination is proving impossible, it’s important to never give up. Instead, remember that good things take time and embrace the challenge.